M Pharm - Pharmacology
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is the standard Postgraduate Program in Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in India is offered as a Postgraduate course after the completion of B. Pharm degree. The M.Pharm is a two-year course. After completing M. Pharmacy, one can seek employment in government, private or multinational organizations. There are many opportunities in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and allied industries. Some can be clinical analysts, quality supervisors or Scientists, researchers, work for government departments and educational institutions.APPLY NOW
Duration : 2 years
Eligibility : Pass in B.Pharm degree from any university recognised as equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE with the minimum of 55% aggregate.
- PEO 1: Acquire the theoretical knowledge and practical skills on pharmacological screening
- PEO 2: Learn, practice techniques and skills for preclinical research
- PEO 3: Inculcate communication by effective writing of synopsis, thesis, research papers and proposals
- PEO 4: Follow professional standards and ethical responsibility
- PO 1: Apply knowledge of pharmacology in drug discovery process.
- PO 2: Identify and analyze complex preclinical research problems.
- PO 3: Design solution for drug discovery process and design protocols that meet the needs for public health and safety.
- PO 4: Use research-based knowledge and methods including design of experiments, analyze and interpretation of data.
- PO 5: Apply ethical principles, commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of regulatory affairs.
To ensure, planned development of Pharmacy Education consistent with the Policies of the State and Nation. We are committed to provide need based, Quality Pharmaceutical Technical and Professional Human Resources to the Industry, Business and Community.