M Pharm - Pharmaceutical Analysis
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is the standard Postgraduate Program in Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in India is offered as a Postgraduate course after the completion of B. Pharm degree. The M.Pharm is a two-year course. After completing M. Pharmacy, one can seek employment in government, private or multinational organizations. There are many opportunities in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and allied industries. Some can be clinical analysts, quality supervisors or Scientists, researchers, work for government departments and educational institutions.APPLY NOW
Duration : 2 years
Eligibility : Pass in B.Pharm degree from any university recognised as equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE with the minimum of 55% aggregate.
- PEO 1: Strengthen their analytical skills of the students, which are essential for the quality control of pharmaceuticals and related dosage forms.
- PEO 2: Educate students about the specialized skills and the importance of various regulatory guidelines for the development and validation of analytical methods by titrimetric, spectroscopic, thermal and chromatographic techniques.
- PEO 3: Train students, so that they excel in solving problems in their profession; they are ready for competitive examinations to pursue higher studies.
- PO 1: Apply knowledge of pharmaceutical analysis and statistics for the evaluation of chemical and biological samples.
- PO 2: Develop and validate analytical method for the quantitative estimation of drugs and related substances by electrochemical, spectroscopic and chromatographic techniques.
- PO 3: Follow the prescribed analytical guidelines and professional ethics in all laboratory performances to maintain integrity and quality system of analytical lab.
- PO 4: Participate actively in the life-long learning process to keep updated with the recent developments of pharmaceutical analysis and related technologies.
To ensure, planned development of Pharmacy Education consistent with the Policies of the State and Nation. We are committed to provide need based, Quality Pharmaceutical Technical and Professional Human Resources to the Industry, Business and Community.