M Pharm - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is the standard Postgraduate Program in Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in India is offered as a Postgraduate course after the completion of B. Pharm degree. The M.Pharm is a two-year course. After completing M. Pharmacy, one can seek employment in government, private or multinational organizations. There are many opportunities in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and allied industries. Some can be clinical analysts, quality supervisors or Scientists, researchers, work for government departments and educational institutions.APPLY NOW
Duration : 2 years
Eligibility : Pass in B.Pharm degree from any university recognised as equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE with the minimum of 55% aggregate.
- PEO 1: To apply the concept of design, synthesis and characterization of the organic compound and aimed at improved biological activity.
- PEO 2: To produce graduates who are familiar with research, design methodology, experiential learning and are able to use problem-solving techniques associated with research.
- PEO 3: To inculcate graduates who are able to organize and present chemical information coherently through oral and written discourse.
- PO 1: Apply knowledge of design and conduct of experiments, analyze and interpret experimental results and be able to use those skills to work independently.
- PO 2: Search primary literature, follow and learn from scientific presentations, and give effective oral reports on research topics.
- PO 3: Work as a member of multidisciplinary teams and engage in lifelong learning.
- PO 4: Communicate effectively in written, oral, and graphical forms
To ensure, planned development of Pharmacy Education consistent with the Policies of the State and Nation. We are committed to provide need based, Quality Pharmaceutical Technical and Professional Human Resources to the Industry, Business and Community.