Acharya's Research plays a pivotal role in its academic success. Students and Faculty are constantly encouraged in lateral- and out-of-box thinking to create advanced applications. Acharya houses several research facilities to facilitate the various areas of research. The outcome of research activities carried out across Acharya Institutes in collaboration with Academia & Industry is the generation of IP, Publication, Technologies & Products. A technology incubation centre further helps staff and students to convert innovation into applications. Through Industry-sponsored research, students are exposed to state-of-the-art technologies
Areas of Research
- Composite Materials and Additive Manufacturing Technologies
- Biomaterials and Medical devices
- Human Machine Interactions and AI
- Renewable Energy
- Electric Vehicle and Battery technologies
- Advanced Mobility Technologies
- Sensor Networks
- Industrial Automation
- Data Science
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Integrated Drug Delivery Systems
- Aero-structure failure modeling
- Micro Electronics and Signal Processing
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Automotive and Mobility Technologies
- Sensors and Wireless Networks
- The outcome of Research activities carried out across Acharya Institutes in collaboration with Academia & Industry is the generation of IP, Publication, Technologies and Products.
- A technology incubation centre further helps staff and students to convert innovation into applications.
- Through Industry-sponsored research students are exposed to state-of-the-art technologies.