M Pharm - Quality Assurance
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is the standard Postgraduate Program in Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in India is offered as a Postgraduate course after the completion of B. Pharm degree. The M.Pharm is a two-year course. After completing M. Pharmacy, one can seek employment in government, private or multinational organizations. There are many opportunities in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and allied industries. Some can be clinical analysts, quality supervisors or Scientists, researchers, work for government departments and educational institutions.APPLY NOW
Duration : 2 years
Eligibility : Pass in B.Pharm degree from any university recognised as equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE with the minimum of 55% aggregate.
- PEO 1: Validate the equipment, analytical and bioanalytical methods as per regulatory compliance.
- PEO 2: Develop concept, technique of pre-formulation studies and their application in pharmaceutical products.
- PEO 3: Comply the documents of OSHA and cGMP in quality assurance system as per the requirement of pharmaceutical industry.
- PO 1: Apply the knowledge and skills in the documentation practice and CAPA.
- PO 2: Acquire and analyze skills in analytical, bioanalytical and drug development as per requirements of pharmaceutical industry.
- PO 3: Perform method and process validation, calibration of equipment as per GMP, GLP and cGMP.
- PO 4: Prepare procedures and requirements of common technical document (CTD) and electronic counterpart (e-CTD) according to regulatory guidelines of various countries.
- PO 5: Implement ethical practices in personal as well as professional career.
To ensure, planned development of Pharmacy Education consistent with the Policies of the State and Nation. We are committed to provide need based, Quality Pharmaceutical Technical and Professional Human Resources to the Industry, Business and Community.