M Pharm - Pharmaceutics
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is the standard Postgraduate Program in Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in India is offered as a Postgraduate course after the completion of B. Pharm degree. The M.Pharm is a two-year course. After completing M. Pharmacy, one can seek employment in government, private or multinational organizations. There are many opportunities in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and allied industries. Some can be clinical analysts, quality supervisors or Scientists, researchers, work for government departments and educational institutions.APPLY NOW
Duration : 2 years
Eligibility : Pass in B.Pharm degree from any university recognised as equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE with the minimum of 55% aggregate.
- PEO 1: Empower the students with the ability to apply core knowledge of Pharmaceutical Sciences in formulation and development.
- PEO 2: Provide hands on training in research and development.
- PEO 3: Inculcate ethical practices, interpersonal skills and management skills in students.
- PO 1: Design and formulate conventional and novel drug delivery systems as per requirements of pharmaceutical industry.
- PO 2: Apply skills in modern pharmaceutical technology, software, equipment to analyze and interpret data.
- PO 3: Develop problem-based learning approach and analytical thinking in his/her academic and professional life.
- PO 4: Write, interpret, communicate effectively and scientifically
- PO 5: Imbibe ethical practices and moral values in personal and professional endeavors.
- PO 6: Tackle future challenges through lifelong learning.
To ensure, planned development of Pharmacy Education consistent with the Policies of the State and Nation. We are committed to provide need based, Quality Pharmaceutical Technical and Professional Human Resources to the Industry, Business and Community.